Information, contact and reviews of Lilyvale in Woodford Green
Lilyvale reviews and contact. Admissions, teachers and reviews on all Woodford Green schools.
Find out how Lilyvale rates compared to other schools in Redbridge, Clayhall and South East with our school ratings. Review for Lilyvale.
- Lilyvale info
- Lilyvale contact info
- Lilyvale website
- Lilyvale phone number
- Lilyvale map location
- Lilyvale more info
- Lilyvale Reviews
Complete information built for parents and students.
iSchoolReview.uk is a guide with independent reviews of the all schools in the UK.
What type of school is Lilyvale ?
Lilyvale in Woodford Green, county of Essex, is a Other independent special school
- AGES: From 8 to 16 years old.
- GENDER: Girls
- TYPE: Other independent special school
Special schools from Woodford Green, Essex.
Lilyvale contact info
Address: C/O TulipCare
Southend Road, Woodford Green Essex , Locality: 19-20 Bourne Court Postcode: IG8 8HD
Website: http://www.tulipcare.co.uk GO
Lilyvale Phone number
More info about Lilyvale
- URN Unique reference number: 135450
- School name: Lilyvale
- Type of establishment: Other independent special school
- Establishment type group Special schools
- School status: Closed
- Reasons school opened New Provision
- How old is the school?: Lilyvale first opened its doors in 13-11-2007
- Reasons school closed Does not meet criteria for registration
- Statutory low age: 8
- Statutory high age: 16
- Boarders Children's home (Boarding school)
- Gender Girls
- Religious character None
- Religious ethos None
- School capacity: 7
- Special classes Has Special Classes
- Census date: 19-01-2017
- Percentage fsm: ..
- ukprn: 10023000
- Last changed date: 14-11-2018
- Street: C/O TulipCare
- Locality: 19-20 Bourne Court
- Address3: Southend Road
- Town: Woodford Green
- County Essex
- Postcode: IG8 8HD
- School Website: www.tulipcare.co.uk
- Telephone number: +44 08450943550
- Head of school: Headteacher Mrs R Chahal
- Section 41 approved Not approved
- Sen ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty
- GOR code: J
- GOR South East
- District administrative code: E09000026
- District administrative Redbridge
- Administrative ward code: E05000500
- Administrative ward Clayhall